Eckersley’s property management team handles a wide variety of profile instructions generally throughout Preston, Lancaster and the wider North West of England, albeit we also provide service charge and rent collection services further afield.
The performance and maximisation of asset value is our primary concern and we actively manage and monitor each asset to provide this service to our clients across all market sectors, with the support of a specialist team utilising the latest property management software systems, thus maximising the efficiency and robustness of our service.
We are able to provide the following services:
- Rent collection
- Preparation advice and review of service charge budgets
- Regular property inspections
- Service charge collection and administration
- Periodic asset reviews and management
- Payment of outgoings
- Financial management and accounting
- Implementation and repairs and maintenance to properties and developments
- Overview of refurbishment and redevelopment proposals
- Compliance with legislation and statutory requirements
Should you wish to discuss our management services further or have premises which require one or more of our services please contact Mary Hickman who would be delighted to discuss any matter in confidence.
Client Money Protection
Being an RICS regulated firm that adheres to client money rules, Eckersley can provide Clients with the comfort of knowing that their funds will be rigorously controlled and monitored.
Eckersley has been a member of a Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme for many years in spite of it only becoming a mandatory requirement with effect from the 1st April 2019 that all firms handling client’s money area a member of a Government Approved CMP. Consequently, we adhere to a stringent set of rules set out by RICS. (Link to RICS CMP scheme rules)
Eckersley are also members of The Property Redress Scheme with a copy of our certificate available upon request.