Join our team – Valuation Surveyor role
We have an exciting opportunity within our Valuation department for an experienced valuation surveyor with the following attributes:
- RICS qualified with minimum of three years experience as a Registered Valuer dealing with commercial property and development appraisals. (preferably being familiar with Argus developer software or similar)
- Commercial property valuation background within the private sector.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills and work independently.
- Excellent report writing skills essential (good grammar and the ability to report concisely and logically is essential) with attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of RICS Red Book.
- Ideally working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant matters and sound understanding of all relevant and recent legislation/regulations affecting commercial valuations.
- Familiarity with commercial building construction methodology and defect identification.
- Able to work within a dedicated team of fellow professionals and offer leadership and encouragement to support staff.
- A UK driving licence.
The role would encompass:
- Undertaking commercial loan security valuations for all of the major high street lending institutions, primarily dealing with core commercial property to include offices, industrial, retail, and occasional miscellaneous commercial and residential investments.
- Managing a full workload of commercial valuation instructions and adhering to each lender’s service level agreement.
- Providing commercial valuation advice to private and corporate clients including matters relating to probate, taxation and matrimonial settlements.
- There will be full autonomy to develop new business and specialise in certain areas where training will be supported.
- Participation in business development opportunities and networking events.
The opportunity will include flexible working arrangements including home working whilst also benefitting from the support and shared resources of an experienced team and the stability of working within a small agile practice.
We are able to offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including car allowance and performance related bonus structure.
If the opportunity is of interest or you have any questions please contact in complete confidence, Mary Hickman on 01772 272744 (direct dial) or email@example.com.