Job Title: Valuation Surveyor / Associate (Dependant upon experience)
Location: Preston / Lancaster
- Undertaking commercial loan security valuations for major high street lending institutions, primarily dealing with core commercial property to include offices, industrial, retail, and occasional miscellaneous commercial and residential investments.
- Managing a full workload of commercial valuation instructions and adhering to each lender’s service level agreement.
- Providing commercial valuation advice to private and corporate clients including matters relating to probate, taxation and matrimonial settlements.
- Ensuring the highest quality of report writing and professionalism in preparing reports and advice, with careful attention to detail.
- There will be full autonomy to develop new business and specialise in certain areas where training will be supported.
- Participation in business development opportunities and networking events.
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements including some home working (the role will be principally office based in Preston).
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, including quality company car package and performance related bonus.
- Hybrid working subject to experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service)
- RICS qualified (Registered Valuer) or approaching APC
- Commercial property valuation background, ideally within the private sector.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills.
- Excellent report writing skills essential (good grammar and the ability to report concisely and logically is essential)
- Thorough understanding of RICS Red Book.
- Working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant matters and sound understanding of all relevant and recent legislation/regulations affecting commercial valuations.
- A UK driving licence.