Hesketh Moss Methodist Chapel, Moss Lane, Hesketh Bank
Potential Redevelopment Opportunity
149.4 m² ( 1,607 ft² )
Situated on Moss Lane approximately 2 miles from the centre of Hesketh Bank in a rural location in the West Lancashire plain.
Access to the main A565 Southport Road that forms part of the link between Preston 12 miles to the north east and Southport 9 miles to the west.
A purpose-built chapel dating from circa 1902 of traditional brick construction beneath a hipped and pitched slate tile cover.
The property is single-storey and has an annexe to both the rear and side that provides a kitchen, separate male and female WC facilities and a meeting room.
Externally there is a small store facility and a small car parking apron to the front and side.
The whole occupies a site area of 420 m² (0.1 acres).