Chapel House, St Mary’s Street, Preston
Workshop and office premises
537 m² ( 5,780 ft² )
Offers in the region of £195,000
The premises are located on St Mary’s Street in between Ribbleton Lane (B6243) and New Hall Lane (A59) which are 2 main arterial routes into Preston City Centre.Whilst providing easy access to the M6 motorway approximately 2 miles to the east the City Centre is immediately to the south west offering excellent public transport connections.
Chapel House (formerly St Mary’s Church) dates back to 1837 being constructed of cut stone beneath a pitched slate roof.The premises comprise primarily of workshop and storage plus office accommodation over 2 floors.
The premises generally benefit from the following:
• Integral offices on both floors
• Open plan workshop/storage accommodation
• Heating and lighting throughout
• Kitchen and WC facilities
• 3 phase electricity
• 5/6 car parking spaces