Former Public Offices, 288 – 294 Clifton Drive South, St Annes on Sea
SUPERB DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
0.344 hectares ( 0.85 acres ) — 1,158 m² ( 12,464 ft² )
Price upon application
The former public buildings are located in a profile location on Clifton Drive South in St Annes centre. The buildings are located within a mixed use area, opposite the Marks & Spencer Simply Food store with adjoining properties comprising a range of hotels, offices and residential uses.
The site is located close to the town centre amenities and public transport links including St Annes Railway Station which is within ½ mile whilst Blackpool Airport lies 1 mile to the North.
The site extends to 0.344 hectares (0.85 acres) and consists of two former public buildings as follows:
288/290 Clifton Drive South
Former 2-storey offices of brick and slate construction extending to an approximate gross floor area of 380 m² (4,090 ft²) plus cellar.
292/294 Clifton Drive South
Former municipal buildings dating from 1900 and comprising an elegant 2-storey listed property of brick and slate construction extending to an approximate gross floor area of 778 m² (8,374 ft²) plus cellar.
The properties also benefit from sizable car parking to the front and rear.